Your Support Matters
“Please Help us fill our pig!”
Pass the Pig is a great way to support the programs here at Mercy Family Center, and is a fun way to get students involved with charitable giving. To find out more about how you can get involved, please contact Norine Bastian at 215-227-4393 or email@example.com, or simply click here.
Mercy Neighborhood Ministries is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit corporation registered with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. As a nonprofit organization, we depend on the generosity of individuals.
Your financial contributions enable Mercy Neighborhood Ministries to transform lives in the Tioga-Nicetown community, one of Philadelphia’s poorest and most drug infested areas, by providing:
- A safe place for children before and after school with our Licensed Child Care Program
- A compassionate, loving and safe ‘home away from home’ for the frail elderly with our Licensed Adult Day Program
- An opportunity to finish high school, prepare for college or a vocational career with our Adult Education Services
- An opportunity to help someone be a better parent, grandparent or member of the community with our Human Development Program
- A place to grow spiritually and personally with our Spiritual and Leadership Development Program
- The knowledge, understanding and resources to become healthy and fit with our Health and Wellness initiative
- And an opportunity to achieve success, contribute to the community and help others with our Workforce Development