Mercy caters to needs of the senior community by offering a safe, caring, and stimulating environment: a comprehensive program that uniquely integrates social interaction, creative activities, personal care, and nursing services.
Based on our experience and the evidence of health and medical providers, Senior Care is “the least expensive and most desired form of Elder Care,” in that seniors can age in place in their own homes while receiving the necessary services allowing them to live their last years with the dignity they deserve. (NADSA study comparing all Long Term Living options)
Who can participate?
- Any adult age 60 and older can participate in our adult day program.
- Also eligible for adult day services are those experiencing difficulty with daily activities due to health problems and/or disability.
What do we offer?
- Personal care plan
- Nursing services
- Social services
- Socialization and community
- Health and wellness activities
- Computer activities
- Music and crafts
- Recreational and cultural enrichment
- Delicious, healthy meals
- Necessary assistance to continue living independently in their own homes or with a family member
- High quality care by caring professionals
- Services that improve and enhance quality of life
- Sense of belonging and community
- Joy and peace of mind
Mercy Neighborhood Ministries offers compassionate, loving care. From the moment you arrive, until it’s time to go home, you will receive plenty of attention, respect and a healthy dose of fun!
Where do I begin?
To schedule a visit, please contact our program director, Ms. Barbara Coleman at 215.227.4393 or using this form.